Other events and programs
Let’s keep kids active!
There are many other races, events and triathlon training programs in our region. Here are a few from some trusted friends:
- The 31st Annual Rotary Classic Superhero Run takes place in Cambridge on Sunday, May 28. More information is available here
- On Sunday June 18, you are invited to participate in the SUPERHERO Run for KidsAbility in Guelph. Click here for more information including the website to register
- The Mudpuppy Chase has a 3km run for kids as well as a 5 and 10km run. The race will be held at Laurel Creek on May 1. For more information, visit their website at www.MudpuppyChase.com
- The ACES Kids' Triathlon takes place June 11 at the Wilmot Rec Complex in Baden. For more information, visit their website.
- Club Warriors is a year-round competitive swim club for children and youth. More information is available from their website.
- Grand River Sports Medicine has a family sports nutrition article that you can read here
- The 16th annual Caledon Kids of Steel race takes place on May 28. Click here to find out more
- Head to Fergus for the TRi KiDS triathlon on August 27. More details can be found here
- The Tri-FUN kids triathlon series has several races within driving distance. Go to http://www.trifunkids.com/ for more information