Race Rules - Virtual Event
The TriGator community is resilient, and your feedback to us about holding a virtual event this year has been tremendous. As with everything we do at TriGator, the race is all about participation and getting and remaining active; especially these days. We are working out the details, but this is what we can share with you so far.
- The only “rule” for our Virtual Event is that it needs to take place sometime over father’s day weekend as we like “tradition”.
- We know that not everyone has access to a pool, so be creative – try a sprinkler, slip-n-slide or consider a duathlon (Run-Bike-Run).
- All families will receive a downloadable template to print their own racing bib that can be personalized with their name and favourite race number.
- All families will receive a downloadable finishers certificate
- The first 850 kids who register will receive a "retro" medal and a bumper sticker in the mail.
- Follow us on Instagram Trigator4kids Instagram and take and post lots of pictures. The most creative post over TriGator weekend, will receive a special prize and early entrance into our 2022 race.
- Within the guidance provided by public heath, consider a small family or neighbourhood race.